NSSPI has ongoing collaborations with many different organizations and universities throughout the world. Some of our more notable interactions resulted in the creation of the Gulf Nuclear Energy Infrastructure Institute (GNEII), a regional center based at Khalifa University for nuclear power program human resource development, the Nuclear Security Training Series for Indian Universities (NSTS), which brings students and faculty members at various universities in India to Texas A&M during the summer for nuclear security training, and an exchange program with Tokyo Institute of Technology, which includes visiting scholar exchanges and opportunities for students to attend events at the partner university.
NSSPI has provided educational support to universities in the following countries:
NSSPI has formal agreements in place with the following international institutions:
- Khalifa University (UAE)
- Mangalore University (India)
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (India)
- Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur (India)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (Russia)
NSSPI has also collaborated with the following international organizations:
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA)
- European Safeguards Research & Development Association (ESARDA)
- the Institute for Energy Technology (IFE-Norway)
- the Integrated Support Center for Nuclear Nonproliferation & Nuclear Security (ISCN-Japan).