- S.S. Chirayath, J.M. Osborn, and T.M. Coles, "Trace Fission Product Ratios for Nuclear Forensics Attribution of Weapons-grade Plutonium from Fast and Thermal Reactors", Journal of Science & Global Security, 23, 1 (2015).
- M. Smith, C.M. Marianno, T. Coles, D. Custead, S. Horowitz, T. Lancon, and P. Mendoza, "Determining Location of a Radiation Source in a Box", 59th Annual Meeting Health Physics Society, Baltimore, Maryland, 13-17 July 2014.
- J.M. Osborn, T.M. Coles, and S.S. Chirayath, "Trace Fission Product Ratios for Nuclear Forensics Attribution of Weapons-Grade Plutonium Separated from Fuel Irradiated in Thermal and Fast Reactor Types", 55th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Atlanta, Georgia, 20-14 July 2014.
- T. Coles, "Computational Nuclear Forensics Analysis of Weapons-Grade Plutonium Separated from Fuel Irradiated in a Thermal Reactor", M.S. Thesis, Nuclear Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (2014).
- T.M. Coles et al., "Nuclear forensics signature analysis of thermal reactor produced weapons-grade plutonium", 6th Annual NSF-DNDO Academic Research Initiative (ARI) Grantees Review Meeting, Lansdowne, VA, USA, July 30-31 & August 1, 2013.
- J.M. Osborn, T.M. Coles, A.R. Twaddle, S.S. Chirayath, W.S. Charlton, "Nuclear forensics signature analysis of fast and thermal reactor produced weapons-grade plutonium", 245th American Chemical Society National Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA, April 7-11, 2013.
- J.M. Osborn, T.M. Coles, AR. Twaddle, and S.S. Chirayath, "Neutronics Analysis of Fast Breeder Reactor Core to Support the Plutonium Fingerprinting for Forensics (PuFF) Project", 5th Annual DNDO-NSF ARI Grantees Conference, Leesburg, Virginia, 23-25 July 2012.