- M.W. Swinney, C.M. Folden III, R.J. Ellis, and S.S. Chirayath, "Experimental and Computational Forensics Characterization of Weapons-grade Plutonium Produced in a Fast Reactor Neutron Environment", Nuclear Technology, 197, 1 (2017).
- M. Swinney, "Experimental and Computational Assessment of Trace Nuclide Ratios in Weapons Grade Plutonium for Nuclear Forensics Analysis", Ph.D. Dissertation, Nuclear Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (2015).
- M.W. Swinney et al., "Experimental and computational assessment of nuclide ratios in weapons-grade plutonium produced in a fast neutron environment for nuclear forensics analysis", 8th Annual DNDO Academic Research Initiative (ARI) Grantees Review Meeting, Dallas, TX, USA, July 7-9, 2015.
- T.K. Bhardwaj, P. Mendoza, R. Du, M. Bencomo, J. Allred, M. Swinney, C. Folden, S.S. Chirayath, "Determination of decontamination factor for various radioisotopes during the PUREX process of irradiated DUO2", 249th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition, Denver, CO, USA, March 22-26, 2015.
- M.W. Swinney S.S. Chirayath, "Comparison of FBR and HFIR Monte-Carlo Simulations with Validation from Gamma Spectroscopy in Support of the NFASP Project", 2014 ANS Winter Meeting, Annaheim, CA, 9-13 November 2014
- M.W. Swinney and S.S. Chirayath, "Comparison of FBR and HFIR monte-carlo simulations with validation from gamma spectroscopy in support of the the NFASP project", 7th Annual NSF-DNDO Academic Research Initiative (ARI) Grantees Review Meeting, Leesburg, VA, USA, June 24-26, 2014.