Research Group: Nuclear Forensics
- W.S Charlton, and A.V. Goodsell, "Simulation Study for Detection of Pin Diversion with the Differential Die-away Instrument Using Fresh Nuclear Fuel", Journal of Nuclear Materials Management, 44, 3 (2016).
- A. Goodsell, "Flat Quartz-Crystal X-ray Spectrometer for Nuclear Forensics Applications", M.S. Thesis, Nuclear Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (2012).
- A. Goodsell and W.S. Charlton, "Optimization of a Quartz-Crystal Spectrometer Design for Analyzing K X-rays from Pu and U", 53rd Annual Meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Orlando, Florida, 15-19 July 2012.
- A.V. Goodsell, W.S. Charlton, "Quartz-Crystal Spectrometer for the Analysis of Plutonium K X-Rays", GLOBAL 2011, Makuhar, Japan, December 11-16, 2011.
- A.V. Goodsell, W.S. Charlton. , "Bent-Crystal Spectrometer Analyzing Plutonium K X-Rays for Applications in Nuclear Forensics", 52nd Annual Meeting of the Institute for Nuclear Materials Management (INMM), Palm Desert, CA, July 17-21, 2011.