Ms. Kelley Ragusa is currently the Assistant Director of Outreach and Development for NSSPI. Her responsibilities include managing various capacity-building programs within NSSPI and promoting the center. She develops online courses for the Nuclear Security and Safeguards Education Portal (NSSEP), administers the professional certificate programs, supports on-site training events, develops and maintains web resources for NSSPI, provides communications support, maintains divisional resources, and produces promotional materials. She is also responsible for the development and delivery of cybersecurity industry certification training for the Texas A&M Cybersecurity Center. She has been with NSSPI since 2008, previously serving in the capacity of instructional designer, engineering senior information specialist, communications coordinator, and website designer. From 2015 through 2019 she also served the Nuclear Power Institute in their IAEA training activities and their Online Nuclear Technology Certificate program. Ms. Ragusa has a Master of Arts in English from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1999) and a Bachelor of Arts in English from Texas A&M University (1997). Prior to joining NSSPI, she held several positions in the areas of education, instructional technology, information technology, and training.
- S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, K.H. Ragusa, S.A. Dewji, S. Prasad, O.E. Acuna, "The Center For Nuclear Security Science And Policy Initiatives (NSSPI) At Texas A & M University: Fifteen Years Of Excellence In Education, Research, And Workforce Development", INMM and ESARDA Joint Annual Meeting, Virtual Meeting, August 23 – September 1, 2021.
- S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, K.H. Ragusa, K.L. Peddicord, "Preparing the Next Generation of Nuclear Security Professionals—The Technology/Policy Nexus", International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions, Vienna, Austria, 5–9 December 2016.
- S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, C.A. Gariazzo, K.H. Ragusa, "Ten years of Nuclear Security Education, Research and Training at Texas A&M University", ANS Topical Meeting: Advances in Nuclear Nonproliferation Technology and Policy Conference (ANTPC), Santa Fe, NM, USA, 25-30 September 2016.
- C.A. Gariazzo, K.H. Ragusa, D.R. Boyle, W.S. Charlton, S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, P. Nelson, Jr., "The Nuclear Security Science and Policy Institute at Texas A&M University", International Journal of Nuclear Security, 1, 1 (2015).
- William S. Charlton, David Boyle, Sunil Chirayath, David G. Ford, Claudio A. Gariazzo, Craig Marianno, Kelley Ragusa, Alexer Solodov, "Educating the Next Generation of Nuclear Safeguards and Security Experts at TAMU", GLOBAL 2011, Makuhar, Japan, December 11-16, 2011.
- W.S. Charlton, D. Boyle, S.S. Chirayath, D.G. Ford, C.A. Gariazzo, C. Marianno, K. Ragusa, A. Solodov, "Nuclear Nonproliferation and Safeguards Education at TAMU: Embracing Novel Teaching Practices", 52nd Annual Meeting of the INMM, Palm Desert, CA, July 17-21, 2011.
- D.G. Ford, W.S. Charlton, K. Ragusa, "Safeguards Education at Texas A&M University", 51st Annual Meeting for the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Baltimore, Maryland, July 11-15, 2010.
- W.S. Charlton, D.G. Ford, W.D. Reece, W.H. Hsu, K. Ragusa, "Nuclear Safeguards Education Portal at Texas A&M University", Transactions of the 2009 American Nuclear Society Winter Meeting, Washington, D.C., November 15-19, 2009.