Kelley Ragusa is currently an instructional designer for NSSPI. Her responsibilities include developing online courses for the Nuclear Security and Safeguards Education Portal (NSSEP), developing and maintaining web resources for NSSPI, providing communications support, maintaining divisional resources, and producing promotional materials. She also serves the Nuclear Power Institute by producing video lecture series and by supporting their training activities and online certificate program. She has a Master of Arts in English from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1999) and a Bachelor of Arts in English from Texas A&M University (1997). She has been with NSSPI since 2008, previously serving in the capacity of engineering senior information specialist, communications coordinator, and website designer. Prior to joining NSSPI, she held several positions in the areas of education, instructional technology, information technology, and training.
- S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, K.H. Ragusa, K.L. Peddicord, "Preparing the Next Generation of Nuclear Security Professionals—The Technology/Policy Nexus", International Conference on Nuclear Security: Commitments and Actions, Vienna, Austria, 5–9 December 2016.
- S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, C.A. Gariazzo, K.H. Ragusa, "Ten years of Nuclear Security Education, Research and Training at Texas A&M University", ANS Topical Meeting: Advances in Nuclear Nonproliferation Technology and Policy Conference (ANTPC), Santa Fe, NM, USA, 25-30 September 2016.
- C.A. Gariazzo, K.H. Ragusa, D.R. Boyle, W.S. Charlton, S.S. Chirayath, C.M. Marianno, P. Nelson Jr., "The Nuclear Security Science and Policy Institute at Texas A&M University", International Journal of Nuclear Security 1:1 (2015).
- William S. Charlton, David Boyle, Sunil Chirayath, David G. Ford, Claudio A. Gariazzo, Craig Marianno, Kelley Ragusa, Alexer Solodov, "Educating the Next Generation of Nuclear Safeguards and Security Experts at TAMU", Proceedings of GLOBAL 2011, Makuhar, Japan, December 11-16, 2011.
- W.S. Charlton, D. Boyle, S.S. Chirayath, D.G. Ford, C.A. Gariazzo, C. Marianno, K. Ragusa, A. Solodov, "Nuclear Nonproliferation and Safeguards Education at TAMU: Embracing Novel Teaching Practices", Proceedings of the INMM 52nd Annual Meeting, Palm Desert, CA, July 17-21, 2011.
- D.G. Ford, W.S. Charlton, K. Ragusa, "Safeguards Education at Texas A&M University", Proceedings of the 51st Annual Meeting for the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Baltimore, Maryland, July 11-15, 2010.
- W.S. Charlton, D.G. Ford, W.D. Reece, W.H. Hsu, K. Ragusa, "Nuclear Safeguards Education Portal at Texas A&M University", Transactions of the 2009 American Nuclear Society Winter Meeting, Washington, D.C., November 15-19, 2009.