Manit Shah received his Ph.D. degree in nuclear engineering from Texas A&M University in August 2016. He worked with Dr. Craig Marianno to evaluate the use of ‘radiation’ integrated circuits (RICs) designed at Texas A&M as a new type of radiation detection medium. Shah received his M.S. degree in nuclear engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) in India, where his research focused on the fault diagnosis and tolerance system for a nuclear steam generator. He completed his B.S. degree in electronics engineering from the University of Mumbai, India. Shah successfully defended his dissertation in April 2016 and took a position with Tetra Tech in Knoxville, TN.
- J. Chen, M. Shah, S.S. Chirayath, C. Gariazzo, C.M. Marianno, "Radiological Surveillance System Optimization and Development of Facility Operational Guidelines for the Safeguard Laboratory Complex at Texas A&M University", 58th Annual Meeting of the International Nuclear Materials Management, Indian Wells, CA, 16-20 July 2017.
- M. Shah, "Radiation Detection Using Integrated Circuits", Ph.D. Dissertation, Nuclear Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (2016).
- T. Jacomb-Hood, L. Scott, M. Shah, K. Ford, S. Horowitz, M. Subbaiah, C. Gariazzo, S. Chirayath, D. Kovacic, S. Mladineo, M. Schanfein, M. Koskelo, "The Safeguards and Organizational Culture Workshop", 57th Annual Meeting of the Institute for Nuclear Materials Management (INMM), Atlanta, Georgia, 24-28 July 2016.
- C. Marianno, J.T. Falkner, T. Jacomb-Hood, J. Trevino, L. Dromgoole, M. Shah, M. Boyd, G. Emory, D. Murchison, "Mobile Radiation Detection Security Sweeps as Teaching Tool", 61st Annual Meeting of the Health Physics Society (HPS), Spokane, Washington, 17-21 July 2016.
- M.D. Shah, C.M. Marianno, S.P. Khatri, "The Neutron Detector Using Radiation Integrated Circuits", Poster. 2016 IEEE Symposium on Radiation Measurements and Applications, Berkeley, CA, 22-26 May 2016.
- Shah, M., Marianno, C., Khatri, S. , "An Increase in Optical Photon Collection Efficiency of a Sodium Iodide Crystal", Health Physics Society 60th Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana, 12-16 July 2015.
- M. Shah, C. Marianno, and S. Khatri, "Radiation Detection Using Integrated Circuits", 59th Annual Meeting Health Physics Society, Baltimore, Maryland, 13-17 July 2014.
- N. Quintero, R. Khraisat, R. Elmore, J. Erchinger, M. Shah, S. Gerlt, R Zedric, M.T. Bani Ahmad, Z. Al-Taher, "Comparative Analysis of 3S Curriculum", 55th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Atlanta, Georgia, 20-14 July 2014.
- M.D. Shah, C. Marianno, S.P. Khatri, D.R. Boyle, "Simulation Analysis of Scintillation in Sodium Iodide Detector", 55th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Atlanta, Georgia, 20-14 July 2014.
- S.L. Stewart, N. Quintero, J. Erchinger, M. Shah, S. Gerlt, R. Zedric, R. Elmore, T.C. Pope, R. Coogan, "The Top Ten Things You Need to Know about Non-Destructive Assay", 55th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Atlanta, Georgia, 20-14 July 2014.
- M.D. Shah, C. Marianno, and S. Khatri, "Integrated Circuits Replacing PMTs", 2014 STC-HPS Student Presentations and Annual Business Screening Meeting, College Station, Texas, 29 March 2014.
- M.D. Shah N. Parikh, "Application of Fault Detection, Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control Algorithm to a Benchmark Multi Input Multi Output Quadruple Tank Process", INMM 54th Annual Meeting, 14-18 July 2013, Palm Desert, California, USA.